Master Data is the key business information that supports the transactions. Master Data describes the customers, products, parts, employees, materials, suppliers, sites, etc involved in the transactions. It is commonly referred to as Places (locations, geography, sites, etc.), Parties (persons, customers, suppliers, employees, etc.) and Things (products, items, material, vehicles, etc.).
Functional Features of ERP2ALL’s Master Data sub-module:
Finance Master Data: Financial Master data is core/backbone of all financial such as general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, budgeting etc, following finance master data are having an impact across non-financial modules. Chart of accounts, periods, dimensions transaction type, Letters of Credit (LC) management, Rates- applicable price, price limit, rules for applying prices to purchasing and sales.
Business Partner Master Data: Customer role-Delivery, shipment, invoicing, payment method, parent company of customer, country location (for tax and statistical purpose), status (active, inactive, potential), expense tracking, credit rating, financial groups, contact name and address, default currency, prices and discount, sales channel, sales office. Supplier Role-Receiving, transport, payment term, prices and discount, invoicing method, country location (for tax and statistical purpose), status (active, inactive, potential etc.), financial groups, contact name and address, default currency, purchase office. Suppliers by item, vendors for freight categories and transportation services. Integration parameter and mapping accounts for warehouse orders such as inventory adjustment, inventory revaluation and warehouse allocation, packing, picking etc.
Item Base Data: Product category- whether purchases, manufacture, service or cost item with specialized management separately for each category. Measurement unit and the alternate unit for the item with the conversion factor. Item ordering system reordering factors (service level, safety stock, ordering interval, minimum ordering quantity, forecasting mode, seasonal pattern etc) Item costing data (cost component, surcharges, standard cost, transfer cost etc.), automatic process for generation of cost. Status of the item (running or obsolete), alternate and reversible item, a list item (with user-defined components). Adding up segments to item code, such as a project segment that assigns the item to a project segment for planning and distribution.
Employee base data: Name, ID, personal details, recruitment, payroll, expense tracking, leave & attendance management, skill, hourly rate, overtime rate etc. Integration parameter and mapping account for logistical transactions (originating from sales, procurement, manufacturing, service, sub-contracting).
- Effective Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance Reporting.
- Improved Inventory Management.
- Improved data governance projects on the path to success, on time and budget.
- Shorter project life cycles.
- A reliable and user-friendly non-intrusive solution that does not disrupt or affect existing systems or processes.
- An easily adaptable system for implementation to a company’s business operational needs and data governance requirements.
- For Delivering projects that the company’s standards on time and budget which increases the company’s capability to react to changing data requirements.
- Reliable & Secure support for future financial scalability and performance needs for growth and expansion.
- Consistent increases Sales revenue and improvements customer satisfaction and retention.
- Reduction in the cost of mergers and acquisitions.
- Increased transparency and traceability of data for Regulatory Compliance purposes.